Member of the Board of Experts
- Founder and Partner at specking+partners GmbH, sustainability consultancy targeting wealthy individuals, family offices, foundations and corporates to guide them in their quest for transformative change within a systems context
- Former Head of Philanthropy and Social Responsible Investment Advisor at Credit Suisse Solution Partners, collaborating with premium client internationally on their philanthropic engagements and sustainable, long-term investments strategy
- Head Charity Services at Multi-Family Office, providing for highly personal services to international families, charitable foundations and trusts.
- Advisory role to various organisations, companies and foundations, Swiss committee member of Philanthropy Impact
- Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP)
- Master’s degree from in economics from Johann Wolfgang Goethe-University, Frankfurt, Germany
- Swiss and German citizenship
Languages: German, English, French
Heiko has over 25 years of experience in the field of sustainability, particularly in ethical investments, philanthropy advisory and specific topics such as regenerative agriculture, water and recreation of biodiversity. As a program manager he built up profound experiences reaching from pure charitable donations to socially and environmentally sound investments and long-term responsibly business strategies. He holds an MBA from the University of Frankfurt and is a qualified Trust & Estate Practitioner (TEP).
Having worked with different service providers in the field of green investments, Heiko joined a Multi-Family Office in Zurich to set up their Charity Services, guiding and representing the clients in their philanthropic efforts and managing their projects globally. He headed the Philanthropy and Social Responsible Investment Advisory at Credit Suisse, advising the premium clients of the bank. He regularly represented the bank at client events and conferences throughout Europe and South America and communicated with internal and external stakeholders about the responsibility activities of the bank. In 2014, he founded specking+partners, a firm serving individuals, NGOs and foundations, intermediaries, and corporations internationally with a focus on their responsible engagement within the context of system dynamics.