President and Co-Founder
- President & Co-Founder at the Swiss Arab Network since inception in September 2013 (expect term year 2019-2020)
- Member of the Board of Trustees at the RFI Foundation since October 2018
- For his engagements to thinking beyond, pushing boundaries as well as connecting the dots, he was awarded and included into the prestigious circle of the ISLAMICA 500, the “world’s most prominent and influential personalities in the Islamic world and economy”.
- Driven key initatives as a strategy consultant since more than 10 year within the wealth management industry for UBS, Wave Stone Consulting and Merrill Lynch in New York. Topics ranged from digital banking, organizational health, market access to sustainable and impact investing.
- Diploma in strategy and innovation (with distinction) from Saïd Business School, University of Oxford, diploma of advanced studies in banking from the University of Rochester and Berne and B.A. from the Zurich University of Applied Sciences.
- Swiss and Moroccan citizenship
- Languages: Swiss German, German, English, French and Arabic